Saturday, January 19, 2008

i just dont know

I know i shouldn't let myself get carried away but its really hard for me not too.. i still have really (as in REALLY REALLY) strong feelings for him.. Im actually wondering why.. I mean of all the guys ive known all my life, he's the only one ive ever felt this close to..

Its so hard.. if not for my feelings i'd let go, but i just can't, i dont think i can still make it without him.. and everytime he tells me im NOT his girl, it stabs me...

After last night's punishment and conversation, i think i'd just keep my being jealous to myself, it feels weird after all, having him rub it on my face that im not his girl, i guess i really dont have the right to get jealous.. so why tell..

its very confusing and hard...

shit.

2 comments:

Samsunda cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

Daniel said...

It is always a difficult time but it will pass by. Love, Sakit.info