Thursday, January 10, 2008

tenth

We fought the other day and it just made me feel horrible.. the pain was second to when we broke up.. im so confused, helpless and lost...

I was punished last night and for the record even if it wasn't a long punishment, it was the most painful punishment among all that ive had..

The whole session last night was an emotional roller coaster and was physically draining as well. The pain, pleasure and feelings mixed all in all..

*****

backtrack: I was excited and nervous the first time i heard his voice.. He sounded really strict and snappy.. It was my first EVER, and i was excited and thankful enough that he considered putting me under his training. But ive had difficulties when he finally set the rules. It was a really hard start (and i have to say that again a REALLY hard start), i couldn't last a day without getting punished and every punishment gets worse every time..

His company was really great, and amazingly we jived with no problems at all so it was difficult for me to keep that "Sir" thing at the end of everything i said because i get carried away easily. But after weeks i slowly learned and got used to it.

No comments: